Log into your account at Papaki and choose the SSL you want from the SSL Certificate section to go to the administration panel and follow the steps described below.
1. Click on the text link Click here under SSL Activation.
2. On the pop up choose if the hosting plan of the domain you want to use the SSL for is at Papaki or at another provider.
3. As soon as, you choose that the the hosting plan for the SSL is at Papaki, choose the hosting plan for with you want to use the SSL, by typing the domain name it is connected with.
4. Fill in the information required for the CSR as well as the administration and technical contacts.
5. After you fill in all the fields, click Activate Service.
6. For security reasons download the Private Key at the next step and save it to your computer. Papaki does not save this information in its database permanently.
7. The domain validation process begins. The process is automatic and usually lasts just a few minutes.
8. As soon as the domain validation is completed, the CRT information of your SSL certificate will be automatically added to your Hosting plan
Contact our experts, they will be happy to help!Contact us